COUNTY WICKLOW, Ireland, Feb. 13, 2020 – A self-guided tour of Dublin with complimentary access to sites and attractions is a bonus when booking Vagabond Small-Group Tours of Ireland by Feb. 28, 2020, for trip departures in June and July 2020.
“We want our guests to know that Dublin is so much more than just the gateway city for our tours,” says Rob Rankin, Vagabond Tours’ Founder and Managing Director.
The free-to-clients Dublin tour includes:
· Hop-on Hop-off city tour with Dublin bus offering 32 stops conveniently located close to Dublin's most popular attractions on a bus ticket valid for 24 hours for added flexibility and with a free discount guide with multiple money-saving coupons for other Dublin attractions that include the Pat Liddy Walking Tour of Dublin with a highly acclaimed tour guide and entry into The Little Museum of Dublin showcasing the story of the Irish Capital of the Republic of Ireland, all housed in an 19th century Georgian townhouse;
· Entry into the EPIC Irish Emigration Museum where guests can read emigrant letters and trace their roots at the Irish Family History Centre before popping over to the Whispering Library to discover Ireland’s famous authors and learn how Irish stars have influenced pop and rock music around the world;
Rankin has created this Dublin program specifically for June (off-peak pricing on flights) and July guests. These are his favorite months on the Emerald Isle. But throughout the summer, travel here differs in positive ways from jaunts through other European countries. He cites:
· No crowds - Unlike other parts of mainland Europe in summer, guests are unlikely to experience too many queues and crowds in Ireland, especially with Vagabond Tours that go off the beaten path to the “real” Ireland. Itineraries are timed to ensure that guests will enjoy exploring ancient sites and incredible cultural experiences without the crowds.
· Long days (rising sun at 5 a.m. and sunsets at 11 p.m.) – Due to Ireland’s northern hemisphere positioning, summer sunsets are long and lingering.
· Weather – With an average temperature of 15C (59F), Ireland escapes the heatwaves of mainland Europe. However, in Rankin’s favorite month of July, the Irish bask in their warmest days of summer, even while the rest of the UK and Europe may be struggling with too much heat.
· Traffic-free routes – Vagabond goes off highway to explore Ireland, avoiding traffic and tailbacks while unearthing personalities of Ireland not experienced on ordinary bus tours.
Vagabond Small-Group Tours of Ireland offers two styles of culturally immersive travel: active Vagabond Toursfor travelers who want to mix up hiking, kayaking and biking with history, culture, dining and shopping; relaxed Driftwood Toursfollow similar itineraries but at an intimate, more in-depth looking and lingering pace, sans the physical exertion.
Following are examples of this company’s two styles of travel that one satisfied client dubbed: “A personal road trip with a guide.”
· 12 Day Vagabond Giant Irish Adventure: €2,900.67 for this comprehensive Ireland and Northern Ireland tour. https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/giant
· 8 Day Vagabond Wild Irish Rover Tour: €2,026.47 to discover the wild Ireland not found in guidebooks. https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/rover
· 11 Day Driftwood Discover Ireland Tour: €2,959 for a complete cultural journey through Ireland. https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/discover
· 6 Day Driftwood Ancient Ireland Tour: €1,821.87 for Viking history and Norman castles. https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/ancient
On all of its tours, Vagabond staff curate locally owned accommodations, pubs and restaurants that help serve their goal of responsible and sustainable travel. In the end, the mission is to have guests “love Ireland as much as we do.” Transport is in a custom Mercedes VagaTron 4x4 tour vehicle or special mini-buses which allow access beyond where most traditional tours go.
About Vagabond Small-Group Tours of Ireland
Since 2002, Vagabond Adventure Tours has been creating opportunities for visitors to embrace Ireland by walking, biking, horseback riding and kayaking its lands and waters, imbibing history and culture along the way. In 2013, the company was honored by National Geographic Traveler with a Top 50 Tour of a Lifetime distinction. In 2015 and 2017 Vagabond Small-Group Tours of Ireland was named the “Best Adventure Experience” at the Irish Tourism Awards. In 2017, Vagabond became Ireland’s first tour operator to achieve Ecotourism Gold Level Certification. In 2018, Vagabond Tours won The Green Tourism & Entertainment category in Ireland’s most prestigious Green (business) Awards. And in February 2019, the company won two top Irish Tourism Industry Awards for the Best Ireland Ancient East Tourism Experience and Best Environmental Tourism Innovation.
# # #
PR Contact for Information, Photos, Press Visits: Widness and Wiggins PR
Follow Vagabond Tours of Ireland on Social Media: